Nonprofit Sales Consultant
- Experience Level
Do you have a deep passion and commitment to doing work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the leader in matching gift software and start making a difference at a company where your results matter!
Double the Donation was founded in 2011 and specializes in cloud-based software focused exclusively on the needs of nonprofit organizations. Thousands of nonprofit organizations and educational institutions use our fundraising software to increase revenue through corporate matching gift and employee volunteer grant programs. As a growing company, every employee plays a huge part in our success!
You will be in daily contact with leading nonprofit organizations nationwide and set up and host discovery sessions to help these organizations become better acquainted with Double the Donation’s tools to ensure a great fit. Using industry best practices and provided sales tools, you’ll identify and target potential nonprofit clients within clearly defined verticals. As an Account Executive, you will own the sales process, which includes discovery, demonstrations and contract negotiations.
**Nonprofit background (particularly in development) is highly desired to join this team.**
The ideal candidate is a fast learner and is comfortable knowing that this role has commission and quota requirements (sales role). However, success in this role is driven by a genuine passion to make a difference. This candidate must love talking to nonprofit staff over the phone and demonstrating how our solution can generate more revenue for their organizations.
In this role, you will:
- Spend large portions of your day talking to nonprofit staff, particularly senior staff
- Call and email nonprofits to schedule discovery calls
- Showcase our value through discovery and live demonstrations
- Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects in our CRM
- Negotiate contracts and close dealsThe Location:
Double the Donation is conveniently located in Atlanta, near the intersection of I-85 and North Druid Hills Road NE. Parking is provided.
Why Should You Apply?
- To truly make a difference by providing solutions to nonprofits
- Join a vibrant, high-energy, collaborative office with a fun and casual culture
- To earn uncapped commissions with room for growth
Who we’re looking for:
- An experienced business development non-profit professional
- A recent college graduate (Business, Social Work, Nonprofit Management, and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable)
- We are willing to train the right candidate!
We also need you to:
- Be able to work independently and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things and think on your feet
- Have the ability to work through obstacles and challenges
- Be highly organized with strong time management skills
- Be results driven and goal-oriented
- Have experience using a CRM
What Do We Offer?
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days/Holidays
- Company Social Events
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta