Director of Clinical Services - Brain Injury and Developmental Services
- Experience Level
The Director of Clinical Services will oversee and coordinate all clinical services and supports across all Developmental and Brain Injury (BI) programs. As a member of the D & BI leadership team, the Director will work to further the organization’s vision to promote and maintain high quality integrated clinical services. This role will supervise clinical staff and consultants, providing individual and group supervision, and oversee all clinical aspects of individual assessment, service planning, interventions and clinical trainings.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions from our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Oversee and direct clinical practice across the service lines including oversight of all clinical interventions and supports with a strong emphasis on Applied Behavior Analysis, Trauma Informed Care and Positive Behavioral Supports.
- Lead the development and implementation of individual clinical programs and supports insuring the integrity of clinical service delivery.
- Lead the development and implementation of clinical trainings to address organizational and individual clinical programmatic needs.
- Develop assessment, intervention and monitoring clinical strategies.
- Proactively identify clinical risks and develop plans to mitigate and manage risks.
- Provide clinical consultation regarding persons served as needed.
- Collaborate with clinical staff, program leadership and the medical director to develop and implement clinical policies, procedures, trainings including Safety Care.
- Supervise clinical staff and consultants.
- Ensure health and safety of clients and staff through compliance with agency policies, OSHA and other safety standards.
- Ensures comprehensive and continuous communication between staff, clients, families, programs, funders and stakeholders.
- Ph.D in psychology or related field and current Psychologist License from Board of Registration of Psychologists from the Commonwealth of MA. Will substitute a Master’s degree with a valid license/credential and equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of clinical practice experience including 2 years of clinical/administrative supervision.
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and survivors of brain injury.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and as well as work independently.
- High energy level and superior interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills. Outstanding reasoning and problem-solving abilities. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.