Day School Teacher
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.--Nelson Mandela
Atlanta First Day School is looking for EXCITED, ENGAGED & INTENTIONAL educators to join our team for Summer Camp and the 2019 school year who are ready to help us change the world one child at a time!
You should have experience producing lesson plans and creating exciting learning opportunities for young children.
- You motivate and stimulate children’s learning and development by using a variety of activities and instructional methods like songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.
- You design and follow a weekly lesson plan.
- You assess students performance and progress through observation, anecdotal notes and other methods to ensure they are mastering outlined developmental skills on a regular basis.
- You will maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide timely follow up to inquiries/requests.
- You follow and comply with NAEYC/BFTS teaching standards and safety regulations.
- BE CREATIVE & HAVE FUN!
- Knowledge of the Georgia Early Learning & Development Standards.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- CDA or higher
- Competitive Salary
- Targeted Professional Development Opportunities
- Discounted Child Care
- Paid Spring Break
- Paid Holiday Break
- Generous PTO earning opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education from an accredited university