- Experience Level
TITLE: Grants Administrator
This job requires multi-tasking in areas of day-to-day administration of grants funds, expense analysis, payment verification, record keeping and problem solving. In addition, key to this position is working with the Accountant, Executive Director, Grant Writer, Program Directors, and the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors. This individual must be capable of time management, which is the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Under limited direction, this individual prepares and submits all grant reimbursement requests, and coordinates all grant functions of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preparing internal monthly status reports on all grants funds.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly grant reimbursement requests to various funding agencies in compliance with all applicable state and federal requirements.
- Reconciles payroll timesheets, retirement, and health benefits to grant funding requirements.
- In coordination with Executive Director and Program Directors, assist and review, budgets submitted with grant applications and submit monthly for grant reimbursement.
- Assists the Executive Director in preparing grant reports for the Finance Committee.
- Assists the Accountant with analysis of expenses as they pertain to grant funding requirements.
- Assist auditors with year-end audit.
- Informs Program Directors of all discrepancies and reports weaknesses in grant functions.
- Assists in preparing grant renewals and new grant proposals as requested.
- Maintains supporting documentation and grant records.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and some knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications
- Strong time management skills required.
- Must display highest attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adherence to confidentiality requirements is absolutely necessary.
- Some experience with Quick Books Enterprise helpful.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of constituents.
- Must have the ability to prioritize all aspects of the job and meet deadlines
- The ability to be a problem-solver and must be a common sense thinker who can be a quick decision maker when necessary.
- Must display professionalism and exercise discretion when dealing with other organizations, volunteers, Board Members and staff.
- May be required to lift boxes up to 25 lbs.
MINIMUM CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Work experience in the fields of Business Administration, Public Administration, Grants Administration, or Accounting.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Part Time jobs in Marietta
- Administrative / Clerical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Part Time jobs in Marietta
- Development / Fundraising Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Part Time jobs in Marietta
- Public Policy / Administration Mental Health / Crisis Intervention Part Time jobs in Marietta