- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
The Grants Manager at Georgia Cares is a Part-Time position working under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer to ensure agency operations procedures and practices are being maintained. This position manages all grants and large-scale donations received by the agency, and ensures the accurate and timely reporting and responses to funders. The Grants Manager is also responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and monitoring of additional funding streams, grant programs, and reporting.
• Provide support to all of Georgia Cares programs under the four (4) strategic priorities.
• Complete all agency reporting to include, specific funding streams, programmatic outcomes, partner requests, state agency partner reports, and evaluation needs.
• Manage all Georgia Cares grants to include prospecting, drafting, submission, grant outcomes, grant reporting, and funder relationships.
• Manage large Georgia Cares grants and ensure on-time monthly reporting and meeting grant outcomes to include the following: TANF grant, VOCA grant, DFCS grant, HFC grant, and other large-scale grants and donations.
• Train other staffing positions on grant management and reporting as needed.
• Engage in fund development to include strategic fund planning, solicitations, grant searching and writing, and partnerships for business and corporation donations.
• Manage the researching, drafting, completion, of all grant applications and proposals for Georgia Cares.
• Create and maintain an annual calendar for grant applications and submit at least 2 grants per month.
• Utilize and enter all fundraising data and grant data into the Donor Perfect System.
• Manage and update Agency accounts with SAM, Grants.gov, GUIDESTAR, and Charity Navigator.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of the Georgia Cares Receiving Center
• Complete other projects and tasks as assigned by the CEO.
The Grants Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer.