Part Time Resident Manager - Night Shift
- Experience Level
Part-Time Resident Manager
- Knowledge of the addiction recovery process and the ability to facilitate recovery using established standardized substance abuse recovery and mental health processes.
- Knowledge and skill to teach and engage in basic problem solving strategies to support individual clients.
- Knowledge of signs and symptoms of mental illness and the ability to assist the client to address symptoms using health strategies.
- Knowledge and skills to use community resources.
- Procedures and specific guidelines are available to cover all work assignments.
- The work involves providing support services for clients that requires assisting them in establishing goals.
- Knowledgeable in electronic health record system includes data entry of client notes, etc.
- CPR certified or required to obtain license