Administrative Coordinator for Discipleship and Formation
- Experience Level
First Presbyterian Church (FPC) is a thriving congregation in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, striving to balance spiritual conviction and tangible compassion. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to serve as the Administrative Coordinator for Discipleship ministries and programs.
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative, secretarial, and logistical support to the pastors, staff, and lay volunteers involved in faith formation of children, youth, and adults. Persons interested in applying are strongly encouraged to visit our website (www.firstpresatl.org) to learn more about our church.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook; Knowledge of church database (ACS), Constant Contact, MailChimp, and Canva is a plus
- Strong editing and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational leadership skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Adept at communicating with the public with professionalism and sensitivity
- Experience in logistics and/or event planning
Experience working in churches and ability to work on Sundays – Thursdays are preferred.