- Experience Level
The Office Coordinator is a key team member in a small and dynamic non-profit arts organization and reports to the COO. The Office Coordinator is the office administrator, provides administrative support to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors, and provides bookkeeping and HR support to the COO. In addition, the Office Coordinator supports the operational planning and execution of the San Francisco Jewish Film Festival and other Year-round JFI programs.
The Office Coordinator is a non-exempt full-time (37.5 hours/week) position. Peak periods and special events including the San Francisco Jewish Film Festival may require expanded hours, occasional evenings, and a more flexible work schedule.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level of customer service; welcome visitors to the office and answer and respond to incoming phone calls.
- Oversee general office operations including managing and organizing office supplies, managing incoming and outgoing mail, and oversee phone systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director including managing her calendar.
- Support the Board of Directors including scheduling and organizing board and committee meetings, organizing and distributing materials, and taking minutes at quarterly meetings.
- Coordinate membership support with Development Department including entering new member information, processing credit card payments, and resolving member issues.
- Process Accounts Payable including managing vendors, entering invoices, printing checks, mailing payments, and filing paperwork.
- Open incoming mail, record checks, and create deposits.
- Oversee and organize employee files.
- Support staff recruitment by placing ads and scheduling interviews.
- Create new employee packets and organize new employee orientations including benefit enrollment.
Festival and Program Operations and Production Support
- Support Development Department in securing in-kind donations as needed.
- Provide general pre-production assistance with box office and signage, etc.
- Provide general support for year round screenings and events as directed by COO and Festival Operations Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Two or more years of administrative coordinator or office administration experience.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and HR management.
- Fanatical about organization and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable speaking to board members, vendors, and patrons. Professional demeanor and demonstrated poise in working with the public.
- Proactive problem solver and communicator.
- Able to keep multiple balls in the air at one time- and enjoy it.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Experience in Quick Books, Agile Ticketing, and Donor Perfect, or similar systems preferred.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and Filemaker a plus.
- Interest in film or the arts and its power to change is a plus.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume, outlining your interest and relevant experience, to email@example.com with Office Coordinator in the subject line.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Arts / Culture / Humanities $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Administrative / Clerical Arts / Culture / Humanities $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Human Resources / Recruiting Arts / Culture / Humanities $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco