- Position Type
- Full Time
The Parkinson's Foundation (PF) makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson's community.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for exercising independent judgment and considerable initiative to provide a wide range of administrative support to the Executive Vice President, COO and the President & CEO. Responsibilities include preparing reports and data analysis, project coordination and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside constituents and vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains CEO and COO daily calendar, including the scheduling of appointments and conferences, and making travel arrangements;
- Drafts and edits emails, materials and presentations;
- Organizes, assembles and distributes meeting background and presentation materials;
- Attends meetings, documents and provides follows up on action items and decisions;
- Compiles data from multiple internal and external sources to create written and visual reports;
- Respond to internal and external requests for information;
- Composes and responds to correspondence on behalf of the CEO and COO;
- Assists with deadline-driven special projects; and
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and at least two years in a related field.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and strength in written communications.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently in a timely manner with competing priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates the organizational values of excellence, teamwork, collaboration, integrity, positivity, dedication and responsiveness.
- Efficient, professional, self-motivated.
- Proficiency in MS Office software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please
The Parkinson's Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.