Director of Partner Engagement
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
Girls Who Code is searching for a strategic, results-oriented Director to lead our team of partner engagement managers. Reporting to the VP of Development, the Director of Partner Engagement will ensure a stellar end-to-end experience for Girls Who Code partners across our program offerings and be responsible for renewing and growing existing corporate partnerships.
You are a seasoned team leader, comfortable setting vision and strategy and motivating your team to meet ambitious goals. You have experience managing high-profile corporate partnerships in a dynamic, metrics-driving environment. You’re passionate about our mission to close the gender gap in technology and enjoy diving into the details with your team to get stuff done.
- Lead, develop, coach and retain a high-performing Partner Engagement team
- Oversee managers with accounts representing 100+ returning and multi-year corporate partners and $15M+ in funding for the organization
- Act as a thought-partner for VP, Development for optimum team management, structures, and fundraising strategies
- Possess day-to-day knowledge of the status and interests of all Partners and assist managers in identifying next actions, while communicating to VP, Dev all key updates
- Drive strategy on partner engagement, fundraising and sales cycle to optimize returning partner experience, understanding of our impact, and renewal commitments.
- Grow partner renewals year over year to meet Girls Who Code’s financial goals
- Work closely with teams across the organization to ensure partner satisfaction with Girls Who Code’s program delivery and ensure alignment and communication
- Support team in creating persuasive materials and implementing systems, processes, and data to support scale and management of national, regional and local partnerships
- In collaboration with Research & Evaluation and Marketing, compile data and communicate Girls Who Code’s outcomes to funders and other program stakeholders
- Leverage robust Salesforce capabilities for sophisticated reporting to inform sales and streamline partner management
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop members of the Partner Engagement team
- 10+ years experience leading a high-performance sales or partnerships team
- Track record of creating and implementing processes and infrastructure to help a team scale
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong sense of accountability to deadlines and fundraising goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple, deadline-driven projects at the same time while partnering with internal and external teams.
- Thrives in dynamic environments; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals
- Successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, and executing quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and creative management of multiple issues at once
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, maturity, positivity and confidence
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Commitment to Girls Who Code’s mission and diversity, equity, and inclusion