Partner Engagement Manager
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
The Partner Engagement Manager maintains, cultivates and expands relationships within an assigned portfolio of Girls Who Code’s key corporate and foundation partners. They will serve as the principal point of contact for their portfolio of accounts, externally representing the entire range of Girls Who Code initiatives and components including fundraising opportunities pertaining to our Alumni Network, Summer Immersion Program, and Clubs. They will responsible for sustained engagement with corporate supporters throughout the year, ensuring that clients have a positive experience with GWC.
The successful candidate has at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience managing corporate partnerships in a Sales or Fundraising environment. They thrive in a dynamic environment and are driven by metrics and meeting and exceeding portfolio goals.
- Leads all aspects of client relationship management within their assigned portfolio of 15+ corporate and foundation partners
- Serve as main point of contact and Girls Who Code representative for international, national, regional and local partners in assigned portfolio
- Skillfully manage asks for increased support during renewal cycles, and identify and secure support from new corporate partners
- Interface with clients to determine present and future needs and drives progress toward solutions
- Deliver best in class partner experience to optimally engage accounts in Girls Who Code’s mission and work
- Develops proposals, impact reports and grant reports and presentations
- Propose and develop strategies for the cultivation of these partnerships, including specific purpose and level of partnership and internal stakeholders
- Serve as internal advocate for partner objectives and strategic partnerships
- Assist in coordination and implementation of departmental strategy and integration of those strategies to reflect priorities of GWC as an organization
- Manage and grow corporate assigned partnerships to deliver on program goals
- Serve as Girls Who Code representative at events, conferences etc. as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three (3) years professional experience, preferably in client management in a corporate fundraising or sales environment
- Strong sense of accountability to deadlines and fundraising goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple, deadline-driven projects at the same time working with internal and external teams
- Proven ability to secure high five and six figure corporate gifts
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proficiency in CRM database reporting and portfolio management
- Experience in data analysis, including creating fundraising projections
- Proactive working style-- identifies growth areas quickly and proposes solutions for improvement
- Experience working on a distributed team preferred
- Knowledge of and/or interest in computer science, technology, the non-profit and/or education preferred
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.