- Position Type
- Full Time
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind – is seeking a Development Director in Westerville, OH. The Development Director must have strong fundraising experience, including special events, sponsorship solicitation, ability to create new community connections; and the ability to develop and nurture relationships with key volunteers, major donors, and corporate sponsors.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which CFF stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
Candidate will recruit and cultivate leadership volunteers, sponsors and event participants, build and manage volunteer core, provide strategic direction and oversee all aspects of fundraising plans pertaining to assigned events. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising/sales experience. Heavy special event fundraising experience is highly preferred.
The position requires strong organizational and networking skills, the ability to work on various events simultaneously and a strong eye for detail. Candidates will be required to develop and manage budgets while growing revenues and managing expenses.
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefitting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Please see direct link to apply.