Campaign Project Manager
7 days left
- Experience Level
BE OUR CAMPAIGN PROJECT MANAGER
Do you love managing fast-paced and complex projects?
Are you interested in working for a local, well-respected human services agency that has direct impact in the community?
Do you enjoy people as much as you enjoy data?
Are you comfortable with donor databases and know why prospect research means more than a wealth score and a google search?
Do you want to work on a capital campaign?
The Campaign Project Manager will play an essential role in the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank’s capital campaign. In partnership with the Campaign Director, the Manager will provide the full range of day-to-day project coordination for the campaign, including scheduling meetings, managing and documenting all campaign moves, and developing proposals, briefs and other materials. The Manager will also provide prospect research and profiles, while owning the critical tasks associated with driving the campaign donor pipeline through the solicitation cycle. This position is an ideal opportunity for a thoughtful, organized, strategic project manager who loves research and wants to be part of a fundraising campaign that will change the Food Bank’s history. This position will be based in Marin County.
Project Management (70%)
- Manage the timeline and execution of all campaign activities, maintaining priorities, securing donor meetings, helping to prepare solicitors, and tracking all moves in Raiser’s Edge.
- Ensure prompt and comprehensive documentation of all donor solicitations and strategies.
- Prepare proposals, briefings, letters and prospectus updates as needed.
- Administer quarterly meetings of the Campaign Cabinet, schedule bi-weekly Core Cabinet calls, and maintain regular communications with all cabinet members.
- Organize and administer strategic stewardship activities, including tours, dinners, donor salons and cultivation events.
- Prepare weekly updates and campaign results reporting.
- Provide queries and reports as requested by the campaign team, in order to track and analyze progress, and ensure the meeting of campaign goals.
- Manage the complete campaign gifts processing and acknowledgement process, ensuring proper recording of gifts and pledges in Raiser’s Edge and timely acknowledgements, thank you calls and notes.
- Assist with developing budget, goals, and analyzing results.
Prospect Research (30%)
- Conduct prospect research and oversee the prospect management system to provide expertise and guidance to the Campaign Director and Vice President of Development.
- Prepare custom research profiles using internal and external syndicated research tools and databases.
- Identify and research new campaign prospects – both individual and institutional donors.
- Monitor market trends and media sources for relevant information on current donors.
- Perform competitive research on local and national capital campaigns and major donors to local campaigns.
- Provide cross functional backup to team members when needed, i.e reporting or database management.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as needed.
YOU MIGHT BE A PERFECT FIT IF:
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent
- You have two–three years of demonstrated success in fundraising, database management or gift processing, prospect research or donor relations.
- You have experience in a Moves Management/Prospect Review process, including pipeline development and measuring success.
- You are familiar with prospect research tools such as WealthEngine, Research Point, Target Analytics, LexisNexis, RelSci, NOZA and others
- You have at least two-three years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge or other advanced donor databases
- You have an analytical mind, organizational skills and attend to detail.
- You excel at multi-tasking, goal-setting, accountability and workload prioritization
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- You are proficient with MS Office, including advanced Excel, required.
- You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion