Manager of Member Services
4 days left
- Experience Level
California Academy of Family Physicians (CAFP) seeks a self-directed, collaborative Manager of Membership Services to join our small team. This is a great opportunity to coordinate the efforts of a mission-oriented organization to recruit, retain and recapture family physician members. The Manager of Membership Services collaborates with all departments within the organization to promote products and member support services as well as the day-to-day administrative duties of the Membership department. Particular emphasis will be placed upon medical students and resident activities and developing and tracking measures of member engagement.
The goal of the Manager of Membership Services will be to increase interest in family medicine as a career choice and strengthen connection to CAFP as a source for professional development.
California Academy of Family Physicians (CAFP) is a nonprofit membership association with more than 10,000 family physician members across the state. Our mission is to empower, educate and connect current and future family physicians to improve the health of all Californians. To achieve this mission, we advocate on behalf of family physicians, support them in practice with educational products and services, and foster community by connecting family physicians with one another.
CAFP is a respected and influential voice in state and national health care policy. As a result, CAFP staff have direct and tangible influence on statewide efforts to enhance access to high quality and cost effective health care for all Californians.
CAFP is an organization that respects and promotes diverse perspectives and experience, and supports professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- With the Director of Membership and Marketing (DMM), implement new member engagement campaigns and strategies to enhance the member experience at the state, county and national levels, with an emphasis on medical students, residents, and residency programs.
- Coordinate with Salesforce administrator and DMM to integrate appropriate information into the customer relationship management software and develop a plan to use database capabilities to improve segmentation and messaging to members.
- Work with CAFP team and volunteer leaders to expand local chapter capacity to produce effective member events and activities to support member experience and retention.
- Coordinate annual efforts to encourage timely renewal of membership.
- Oversee membership administration processes, including working with AAFP on monthly dues receipts and reporting, member activity reports, and ensuring accurate member information in Salesforce.
- Provide member support, including answering routine questions about dues payments, CAFP events and website navigation.
- In collaboration with other departments and the Director of Membership and Marketing, develop, articulate and implement marketing initiatives that promote and build awareness of CAFP programs and activities, utilizing consistent branding and messaging throughout.
- Represent the Academy at various meetings and conferences as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least four years relevant experience in membership administration and/or marketing. Association experience a plus.
- At least one year of experience using Salesforce independently or two years using other CRM platforms; proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products, particularly Word and Excel, and Google products.
- At least two years of experience in customer relations environment working directly with clients or customers.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with strategic objectives with limited supervision.
- Desire to think creatively and take initiative, while working collaboratively in a team-based setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates that meet the requested requirements should send a cover letter and resume by February 11, 2019 to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Healthcare $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Customer Service / Retail Healthcare $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Event Planning Healthcare $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Marketing / Communications Healthcare $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Program / Project Management Healthcare $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco