Community Engagement Coordinator
- Experience Level
Coordinate, monitor, and oversee the onsite workforce development program. Help engage and educate the community about mission goals focusing on community partnerships and collaborations that will support the economic and social needs of the homeless families served. Participate in public speaking events, fundraising, and outreach activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Mange workforce development program assisting homeless clients with job skills training, resume writing, job search, transportation needs, and job placement to ensure homeless parents obtain gainful stable employment.
2. Assist homeless clients with obtaining computer skills, financial literacy, credit counseling, and post secondary education.
3. Engage in community building and collaboration cultivating, nurturing, and maintaining positive and effective relationships with employers, community partners, and civic organizations. Conduct community outreach through speaking engagements and creation of outreach materials.
4. Assist Social Services Director with strategic planning as well as program development and implementation including tracking, evaluating, and reporting outcome measures and data.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Abilities
A. Education: Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
B. At least 3 years experience in community outreach & advocacy, workforce development, and project management. Preferably in a Social Services or Human Services field.
C. Other Qualifications: Good organizational, time management, and teamwork skills. Must be able to work effectively under pressure and produce quality work product within tight time constraints. Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
More searches like this
- Advocacy / Lobbying Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta