- Experience Level
The Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI), the nation’s authority on consumer financial health, is seeking a Communications Manager with strong marketing communications experience across paid, owned and earned channels to manage critical communications deliverables across CFSI’s research, thought leadership, and innovation programs.
The Communications Manager will report to the Senior Director of Communications, and will be a key member of the organization’s growing marketing communications team. CFSI is a fast-paced entrepreneurial and collaborative environment seeking colleagues who share our values of innovation, passion, excellence, impact and directness. Candidates can be based in any of the four markets where CFSI has offices—Chicago, New York, Washington D.C or San Francisco.
CFSI leads a network of financial services providers, helping them develop and provide high-quality products and services that better meet the needs of consumers – especially those who are struggling. CFSI informs, advises and connects its network of financial services providers, innovators and thought leaders to seed the innovation that will transform the financial services landscape. The organization also runs the Financial Services Lab (FSL), a partnership between CFSI and JP Morgan Chase which seeks to identify, test and bring to scale promising innovations that can help improve financial health in America.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the marketing of key communications deliverables for CFSI’s program outputs including print and digital marketing collateral, audio and video content, social media, case studies, and profiles.
- Supports the CFSI Program Team with day-to-day communications tasks, including media response and outreach, editorial and profile writing, and event coordination.
- Works closely with other members of the MarCom team to ensure coordination with CFSI’s broad corporate communications, digital output, social media, events, and network marketing efforts.
- Supports content and agenda development for key CFSI and events, including the annual EMERGE Financial Health Forum, Network Summit, FSL meetings, and other high-visibility convening’s.
- Serves as a direct marketing liaison to marketing and communications peers at funder and partners organizations, to develop strategic marketing plans and execute on programs.
- Manages program-specific communications budgets.
- Five to eight years of strategic communications experience, including media outreach, and media figure relationship management. Financial services, fintech and/or entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- Strong writing and organizational/ project management skills with ability to set and meet deadlines
- Experience with presentation design and execution
- Experience managing external design or production vendors preferred
- Supervision/management of interns may be required over time
This role will be based in one of CFSI's offices:
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Washington D.C.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
Our mission is very important to us, and we would like to know why you would like to be a part of CFSI. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume with your application. The Center for Financial Services Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
More searches like this
- Event Planning Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Marketing / Communications Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Chicago