- Degree Level
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze data and trends and develop ongoing reports that drive strategy and decision making.
- Work collaboratively with the Vice President of Analytics & Insights to prioritize business needs, provide visibility into customer insights, and establish recommendations based on data-driven analysis.
- Wrangle data from primary and secondary data sources for analysis and visualization.
- Work collaboratively to improve data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality.
- Document and maintain documentation around data handling, report and analysis processes.
- Create data visualizations in Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop reporting and establish regular cadence of communicating interpretation of analysis to internal departments and staff leads.
- Work with teams across the organization to ensure that all digital campaigns are tracked, and appropriate performance metrics are established and captured. Conduct clear and concise analysis of data generated from digital streams.
- Create and manage communication lists for email and event campaigns, ensuring accuracy, quality, deduplication, and subscription compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of CRM on additional utilization on CRM and related platform
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data analytics, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Experience with relational databases, including extraction of data, query development, list management, information review, and storage
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in data visualization – Microsoft Power BI strongly preferred
- Experience in CRM – Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce, email communication platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience in data/analytics role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills: interpersonal, oral and written.
- Strong ethics and ability to handle confidential materials and situations with sensitivity and good judgment.