Nonprofit Client Success Specialist
- Experience Level
Do you have a deep passion and commitment towards work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the #1 leader in solutions-driven non-profit software management company in which your results matter!
Giveffect was founded in 2012 and has built from the ground up a suite of cloud-based software that focuses specifically on the needs of non-profit businesses. From online giving to e-mail marketing, event fundraising to volunteer management, Giveffect can combine up to 10 separate systems! With our Smart Automation technology, Giveffect saves our clients time and frees up resources to focus on what matters the most – making an impact.
- Everyone is an asset to the team and contributes to our awesome culture!
- We are not just good at what we do, we are GREAT!
- We believe in high ownership potential.
We’re looking for a Client Success Specialist that will play a critical role in providing best in class support our new and existing customers on the Giveffect platform. You will provide virtual technical support, onboarding new clients, develop/maintain client knowledgebase, develop/maintain video tutorials and serve as SME of the Giveffect platform to internal/external customers. Non-profit Solution Consultants earn a starting base salary between $42,000 and $50,000 a year dependent on your level of relevant experience.
In this role, you will:
- Spend the majority of the day in providing technical support and resolving inquiries and issues to new and existing clients using chat, email and live sessions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new customers during implementation.
- Facilitate webinars on Giveffect functionality and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain knowledgebase (written and video) of Giveffect functionality and upgrades.
- Manage and track your interactions using our Client Relationship Management tools.
- Identify trends in reported issues and new functionality requests from our customers to escalate to the Engineering team, as appropriate.
Giveffect is conveniently located in Atlanta’s central business district with access to free parking and public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join a fun, vibrant, high energy, collaborative, casual culture
- To truly make a difference in providing solutions to non-profits
- To work in a cool office with an open work environment
- If you love to work on and resolve challenging problems with lots of room for growth
Am I a Fit, Well Let’s See …
- Are you currently in a role in which you WOW your customers through technical virtual training and troubleshooting in a non-profit environment?
- Do you have at least 1 year of successful experience as a Technical Support Specialist in which you were successful in troubleshooting and resolving software issues?
- Do you have experience with other Non-profit CRM's such as Raiser's Edge or Luminate?
We also need you to:
- Have earned your Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university? Education can be substituted with years of technical troubleshooting.
- Be dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Be able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Have BEST IN CLASS listening, communication and phone skills
- Be effective in formal presentation to all levels of key stakeholders
- Be a team player and have a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things
- Have demonstrated ability to work through and around obstacles and challenges
- Be highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Have a strong results orientation and a high level of resiliency
What Do We Offer?
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days/Holidays
- Fun Company Events
- Tools, Training and Mentorship to Thrive!