Residential Program Manager (Full-Time) - Behavioral Health Program 162
- Experience Level
Clinical Manager, (Residential Manager) Casa B
To learn more and to apply, click here: http://apptrkr.com/1362324
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 122 programs and over 3,510 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare Family, Brighter Tomorrows - Casa B is a 15-bed licensed social rehabilitation facility for adults and Transitional Age Youth (TAY), with serious mental illness, with a maximum 18-month stay (average stay 9-12 months).
Each program has 15 single rooms for a total of 60 residents campus wide. We serve adults and Transitional Age Youth (TAY) with serious mental illness who have been faced with multiple acute psychiatric hospital admissions. Services include but not limited to: building independent living skills, outings and other recreational activities, medication assistance, symptoms management, and psych-education groups.
All four programs use Telecare’s Recovery Centered Clinical System (RCCS) approach. This approach is designed to awaken hope and recovery incorporating a variety of approaches such as motivational interviewing, harm reduction, and other consumer-centered therapeutic interventions.
All admissions to our program require prior approval from Ventura county Behavioral health (VCBH).
Employment Status: Full-Time
Employment Status: Full Time, Shift: 8:30am - 5pm
The Clinical/Residential Program Manager coordinates the day-to-day functioning of the residence, ensures and/or provides direct services, and works with Clinical Director in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and designing services.
• Three (3) years of direct service experience with psychiatric individuals in an inpatient, or outpatient, and/or residential setting
• A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a related health care related field.
• License required by the State of California as an LCSW, MFT, PsyD, PhD, or ability to meet criteria for a waiver as a licensed professional. A professional license as an RN, LVN, or LPT may be substituted for the above.
• Two (2) years of experience in supervision or administration of a mental health facility/agency/team
• Current Adult Residential Facilities certification or obtain within 9 months of employment
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Bilingual, bicultural
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability status, creed, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws
To apply, visit: http://apptrkr.com/1362324
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability