- Experience Level
Housing Plus is a new nonprofit in the City of Atlanta that provides housing to the chronically homeless as well as delivering program management services to area housing providers. Housing Plus is involved with the Street to Home program which promotes a pipeline from transitional to permanent housing and access to local supportive services. We are seeking a candidate with a variety of skills to create a cohesive team for this nonprofit organization.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers.
- Coordinating with various service providers in the community such as medical, employment, transportation, etc.
- Providing support to the homeless population.
- Participating in community outreach.
- Providing program management and support to local nonprofits.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk/special needs populations.
- Desire to work directly with homeless clients and other agencies.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta