- Experience Level
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Strategy and Development
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: No Bully Office in San Francisco
No Bully is seeking a Project Manager to work with our partners ESPN and MLB, dedicated to the oversight and success of the Shred Hate Program. Senior level corporate relationship experience is essential to this position.
We encourage applications from individuals of all ethnicities, abilities, genders and those who are LGBTQ.
- College degree along with relevant work experience
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills required to handle multiple simultaneous assignments and deadlines
- Appreciation for the importance of process, efficient workflow and effective communication
- Detail-oriented team player with highly productive work ethic and a proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with brand marketing, public relations and creative services
- Understanding of how to prepare creative files for final production (print/web/video) and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Salsa (CRM)
- Intermediate experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (graphic design training/video editing experience a plus)
- Some travel required
Project Manager will oversee and drive the following organizational goals:
Provide leadership and accountability to the ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored school districts/cities.
- Serve as the project manager between No Bully and ESPN/MLB in regards to program implementation in all ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored schools. This includes oversight over all aspects of the partnership, including school engagement, communications, marketing and budgets, and representing No Bully on Shred Hate calls and meetings.
- Serve as the key liaison (point of contact) between No Bully and ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored school districts
- Work with the No Bully education team in finalizing MOAs and contracts for future schools/districts sponsored by ESPN/MLB
- In conjunction with the No Bully education team, provide oversight of the No Bully Facilitator/Training in all Shred Hate programing ensuring that the fidelity and evaluation protocols in the ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored school districts/cities are set up for success
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored school districts in order to effectively tell the story of work being done on the ground
- Oversee all gathering of data, surveys and evaluations from ESPN, X Games and MLB-sponsored schools throughout the course of the school year and capturing stories for potential coverage on partner platforms.
Provide support and oversight on behalf of No Bully for all Shred Hate Event Activations
- Attend major ESPN, X Games and MLB Shred Hate campaign and community events as needed, providing support and capturing content for documentation of the partnership, campaign and social media. This may require coordination of athlete engagements at participating schools and events.
Senior Level Communications and Relationship Management
- Working with No Bully Communication’s department, responsible for senior level communications related to the ESPN/MLB partnership, including press releases, social media posts, emails and verbal correspondence with partners and future partners, and reports requested by ESPN/MLB outside of the traditional mid-term and annual reports written by No Bully’s independent evaluator. This part of the role is considered critical to the success and development of the partnership.
Partner with the No Bully education team to provide oversight and project support for the implementation of the “Champions Program” and “Out of School Module” as defined by ESPN and MLB.
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Exceptional Communication Skills (Written/Verbal/Social Media)
- Event Planning and Management
- Experience in Teaching/Youth Development/Education preferred
- Mission Driven
How to apply
Interested applicants should email resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please write “Account Manager” in the subject line of your email when applying for this position. No phone calls please.