Fundraising and Communications Coordinator
- Experience Level
The Elaine Clark Center; a mission based non-profit that provides services for children and young adults with special needs from 6 weeks to 25 years old, seeks a Fundraising and Communications Coordinator to maintain responsibility for Center communications including social media, community contact, program communications, fundraising, event management, managing customer service as well as providing administration components for the Center.
The ideal candidate would be able to work independently. Be able to create relationships within the community and able to work with a diverse population. Be flexible and able to carry out plans while working with volunteers. Have good communication skills with a grasp of social media. Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, computer/database proficiency and multitasking abilities.
Position duties include:
- Manages and coordinates special events of The Elaine Clark Center
- Provides program marketing and fundraising support by developing sponsorship/trade/business arrangements and relationships with businesses, individuals and organizations interested in supporting The Elaine Clark Center’s events and activities.
- Maintains community relationships assuring promotion of the Center’s programs as well as providing appropriate communications to donors, board members and other members of the community.
- Maintains social media for all programs including website, Facebook and Instagram as well as maintaining press releases.
- Works with volunteer groups, coordinating activities and work times with program leads.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Volunteer Services Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta