- Experience Level
- Schedule and facilitate outreach activities and workshops at various schools, after school programs, and community centers in Metro Atlanta during the school year.
- Provide information and referrals regarding agency activities, services and resources available throughout the Atlanta Metro area.
- Identify ways to enhance services to the community
- Maintain a positive public image of the agency in the community
- May assist with strategic and short range planning and implementation of programs and services
- Attendance at evening and weekend meetings and workshops is a normal responsibility of this position.
- Organize informational materials to be taken to outreach activities and workshops
- Enter program participant data using Trax 8
- Experience facilitating workshops or teaching in the educational system preferred.
- Culturally competent
- Willingness and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- Computer Literacy required specifically in Microsoft office
- Ability to be flexible in scheduling of work hours, weekend hours required.
- College Degree - Associate degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License.
- Personal Vehicle Required