- Position Type
- Part Time
ABOUT LAVA MAE
Lava Mae is a San Francisco-based nonprofit bringing humanity, innovation, and collaboration to the way services are provided to those experiencing homelessness. Our work is rooted in three beliefs:
- Opportunity unfolds when people are treated with dignity.
- When it comes to dignity, society has different standards for those with resources vs those who lack them.
- Delivering an unexpected level of care to people moving through homelessness restores dignity, rekindles optimism, and fuels a sense of opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of all aspects in QuickBooks online
- A/P, A/R
- Credit card postings and reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Coordinate with an external CPA firm
QUALIFICATIONS – Experience
- QuickBooks: 1 year (required)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (required)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (desired)
JOB TYPE – Part-time (16 hours/week)
COMPENSATION – DOE
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Bookkeeper” in the subject line.