Child Adolescent Clinician
- Experience Level
Purpose: The social worker will provide clinical services to the range of agency clients with particular experience working with children, families and parents. The social worker will utilize varied treatment modalities and be willing to provide services in a variety of community locations including but not limited to the Dunwoody office.
- Conduct psycho-social, intake assessments.
- Clinical counseling with children and families.
- Individual, conjoint, family, group psychotherapy and plan therapy.
- Develop and conduct workshops and speaking engagements.
- Assist with crisis intervention and emergency assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed clinical social worker. Experience as indicated above. Willingness to work with managed care referrals. Ability to work as a member of a team. Able to use Microsoft Word. Conscientious and reliable. Good attention to detail. Meets deadlines.
- Late afternoon/early evening hours required at least 2 days per week.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree in social work. Licensed in Georgia at the LCSW level. Experience working with families and children, special needs children, marital conflict and major mental illness. Experience conducting workshops and comfortable with public speaking assignments. Knowledgeable about Judaism and Jewish families. Plan therapy experience preferred.