Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships
- Position Type
- Full Time
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The Corporate Relations team is part of the overall Planning and Development team, which is charged with galvanizing financial support for LCPA’s programs and initiatives.
The Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships reports to the Managing Director, Corporate Relations and plays a significant role in packaging, pitching, and activating sponsorships with corporate partners and driving new business development, particularly multi-year agreements.
• Create compelling pitch materials, such as proposals, decks, and related documents and/or collateral that will influence and inspire potential partners and play a driving role in pitching to potential sponsors/partners and driving the acquisition of new partners.
• Strategically connect with projects (e.g. activation, initiatives, or engagement opportunities) that align with new and existing LCPA programs
• Identify opportunities for upselling and manage the process for renewals.
• Conduct research on prospective corporate sponsors/partners and devise strategy around approaching and securing partners.
• Develop customized partnership programs for clients across multiple industries
• Manage existing and prospective client relations, including activation, hosting, or re¬engagement
• Serve as the internal point person/liaison for all sponsor-related activities or needs
• Monitor and report on trends in the corporate partnerships space, identifying strategic opportunities for connections or tie-ins to LCPA
• Manage and execute sponsor activations and private events
• 7-8 years in business development, strategic partnerships, corporate relations, or integrated marketing
• Sales or agency experience required; demonstrated track of record of success in closing 5 and 6-figure gifts.
• Interest in performing arts required
• Demonstrated experience in the planning, development, implementation and management of comprehensive, successful sponsorship programs in fast-paced corporate, media/entertainment environments
• Superb organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
• Proven track record of high-touch relationship management with a variety of stakeholders, from project managers to C-suite
• Strong communication abilities, both oral and written, and a proven record of motivating others to action
• Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, with ability to both identify potential opportunities that are in line with Lincoln Center’s brand and negotiate mutually beneficial partnerships
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other presentation tools and materials (such as KeyNote, Prezi, etc.) required
• Ability to work evening and weekend events as required
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.