Direct Care Staff to Work with Teen mothers and their children
- Associates Degree preferably in early childhood education
- 21 Years of age.
- CPR/First Aid infant & Adult
- Min of 2 Years’ experience working with infants, children and adolescents in a group setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Must like children
- Pays attention to detail & can follow directions
- Possess good organizational skills and is motivated
- Flexible scheduling required
Please apply internally to Mr. Jerome Williams via email.
House of Dawn. INC
Business Administration Manager