Director of Marketing
5 days left
- Experience Level
The Parkinson's Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson's community.
The Parkinson’s Foundation is seeking a goal-oriented and self-motivated professional for the position of Director of Marketing. The role of the Director of Marketing is to manage all marketing activities, and oversee the development and delivery of the marketing strategy for the Foundation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans that will increase brand awareness and support of the foundation.
- Compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resources allocation and subsequent campaigns.
- Ensure organization-wide adherence to brand guidelines and build a long-term brand development strategy.
- Develop and oversee the production of promotional marketing materials, including branded collateral for events, fundraising, and conferences, etc.
- Manage production and distribution of national public awareness campaigns, public service announcements and traditional and online media advertising opportunities.
- Develop and disseminate turnkey marketing materials for field staff and local markets; provide ongoing training and guidance to staff on regional marketing campaigns.
- Develop overall marketing strategy for signature fundraising event, Moving Day, and work with staff to customize in 30+ regional markets.
- Develop overall marketing strategy for do-it-yourself fundraising and peer-to-peer endurance events under the Parkinson’s Champions brand.
- Manage graphic design and marketing needs across all departments and maintain vendor contacts.
- Maintain annual marketing budget and marketing calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience with demonstrated success at a mid-size company or non-profit. Non-profit experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of multimedia marketing channels and performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Strong proficiency in project management with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with design software and web content management systems.
- Highly collaborative; ability to work independently and as part of a larger team including supervising others.
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Director of Marketing” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
The Parkinson's Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.