7 days left
- Degree Level
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Position Purpose: The Latin American Association (LAA) seeks a talented administrative professional with strong project management and customer service experience for the position of Executive Assistant to provide support for the Executive Director of the Latin American Association.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Executive Director’s calendar and schedule appointments
- Handle correspondence, answer letters and manage mailings
- Maintain records of all correspondence
- Assist with preparations for Board of Directors meetings, including Executive Director reports and other arrangements as needed
- Prepare and send Board meeting minutes and agendas
- Assist with facility meeting arrangements
- Manage building operations and maintenance for all LAA service centers
- Manage information technology, including computers, servers and phone system
- Represent organization and Executive Director in professional manner at all times
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
- Fluency in English AND Spanish preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Minimum 2 years experience in administrative support role
- Customer service oriented
- Discreet, tactful and professional demeanor
- Excellent presentation and written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and background.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Learn more about the LAA at www.thelaa.org.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com