Member Services Coordinator
- Position Type
- Full Time
The Member Services Coordinator is a vital part of the association’s team, and vital leadership in member services, educational programs, database management, finance, and office operations. The Member Services Coordinator is also responsible for assisting members with registration and engagement in BOMA; maintaining the association’s iMIS database; and leading the development and logistics for building engineering educational programs and other certificate programs. The coordinator is also responsible financial operations through QuickBooks including accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit card reconciliation; processing payroll; and preparing bank deposits.
Skills in database management, QuickBooks, and event planning are critical for success. Excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills are imperative, as is an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. One to two years of experience, or related internship experience, is desired. Experience with the following software is important to success:
- Microsoft Office Suite to include SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher.
- iMIS database or knowledge of another database platform
To apply: To apply for the position, send a resume and cover letter to Gabriel Eckert at firstname.lastname@example.org
About BOMA Georgia
The Building Owners and Managers Association of Georgia (BOMA Georgia) is a nonprofit trade association that represents one of the largest industries in the state – commercial real estate. BOMA membership includes building owners, property managers, facility managers, building engineers and allied-industry representatives. BOMA’s core purpose is to enhance the professionalism, value and success of individuals and companies in the commercial real estate industry.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Associations / Union Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Associations / Union Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Associations / Union Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Associations / Union Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Volunteer Services Associations / Union Full Time jobs in Atlanta