Associate Area Director - Pittsburgh & Princeton
- Experience Level
AIPAC is seeking an integral member of our team to be responsible for engaging, cultivating, maintaining and growing the pro-Israel Club base in Pittsburgh, PA and Princeton, NJ. The job involves fundraising, donor management and retention, donor acquisition, and lay leadership development. The Associate Area Director will steward, mobilize and expand our lay leadership in their growth within AIPAC and the larger pro-Israel movement.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with AIPAC Club members
- Solicit annual membership, and obtain increased donations and participation from existing donor/Club base
- Research, identify and solicit potential new investors
- Maintain knowledge on developments affecting the Middle East, Israel, Congress, and the US-Israel relationship.
- Deliver speeches and foreign policy briefings to small and large audiences
- Recruit members and prospects to attend national and local AIPAC events
- Create a community within area synagogues and host AIPAC events.
- Manage regular communications with the donor/Club base.
- Oversee and implement educational and fundraising events for donor/Club base
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree plus work experience in related field preferred
- Passion for a strong U.S. –Israel relationship
- 2-3 years fundraising, business or political experience
- Strong interest in politics, the Middle East
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with public speaking
- Ability to work on own and be a self-starter
Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered.
If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer