Regional Synagogue Initiative Director - Mid Atlantic
4 days left
- Experience Level
AIPAC’s Baltimore office is seeking an individual with a proven track record in fundraising, marketing, politics, sales, or another field that demonstrates an ability to build strong relationships, organize communities, close deals, and grow revenue. This individual will focus on fundraising and political organizing by building relationships with synagogue lay-leaders and clergy, educating them about issues affecting Israel, Educating them about AIPAC, training them to become pro-Israel political activists, and inspiring them to greater financial investment in AIPAC.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate congregational lay-leadership to:
- Invest financially in AIPAC and pro-Israel political activity
- Organize pro-Israel congregants in the synagogue community
- Take leadership roles at the local, regional and national level
- Work with rabbinic leadership to:
- Increase AIPAC pro-Israel political activism among synagogue leadership and congregants
- Create programming and networking opportunities for rabbis at local, regional and national level
- Deliver speeches and briefings on the U.S.-Israel relationship, AIPAC and pro-Israel political activism
- Other duties as assigned by the National Synagogue Initiative Director or Mid-Atlantic Regional Director
Qualifications & Skills:
- Passion for Israel as well as AIPAC’s mission
- 5 to 7 years of Development experience
- Understanding of synagogues and the broader Jewish community
- Ability to work with all streams of Judaism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Travel required
- Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered. Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered.
- If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.