Regional Communications Coordinator
- Experience Level
The Regional Communications Coordinator will manage and execute the Pacific Northwest Region’s marketing and communication strategy. This role will combine a variety of responsibilities, including managing an external communications timeline, organizing donor recruitment efforts… In addition, they will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the regional office and assisting regional staff to achieve AIPAC’s local objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute the Pacific Northwest Region’s external communications and mass email marketing campaigns.
- Design flyers, printed programs, emails, and other event marketing materials.
- Create communication timelines for regional events.
- Collaborate with AIPAC staff in Washington, DC to develop and design new marketing materials for the Pacific Northwest Region.
- Assisting with regional events by assisting with event venue research, in-house catering, and onsite event support as needed.
- Track and process payments related to regional and event expenses
- Maintain office and event supplies by routinely inventorying and ordering supplies
- Assist in maintaining donor database accuracy and donor contribution reporting
- Maintain speaker swing itineraries
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Passion for a strong U.S. – Israel relationship a must
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office, and experience with database and digital marketing software preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered. Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered.
- If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.