Associate Area Director - Los Angeles
4 days left
- Experience Level
AIPAC is seeking an integral member of our dynamic, professional Los Angeles team to be responsible for engaging and maintaining a pro-Israel membership base in LA. The job involves fundraising and Club member management/retention. The Associate Director will guide and mobilize our lay leadership in their growth within AIPAC and the larger pro-Israel movement.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing AIPAC Club members
- Solicit annual membership from Club members, and obtain increased donations and participation
- Deliver speeches and foreign policy briefings to small and large audiences
- Work with Director to identify creative and innovative strategies to achieve development goals
- Recruit Club members and prospects to attend AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington DC
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree plus work experience in related field preferred (ie politics, fundraising, Jewishcommunal world, etc)
- 2-3 years fundraising, business or political experience
- Passion for a strong US-Israel relationship
- Interest in politics and the Middle East
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce knowledge a plus
Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered.
If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer