Development Intern (Spring)
- Degree Level
Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research (“Rally”), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, empowers volunteers across the country to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research to find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.
Rally is looking for a development intern to assist with Rally’s spring fundraising programs and campaigns.
We are seeking an energetic individual pursuing a future career in nonprofit, event production, marketing, project management or similar field. The candidate must be committed to Rally’s mission and have a desire to serve our supporters and volunteers with compassion, integrity, and humility.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted opportunity for a candidate who wants to work hard and gain unparalleled experience in a nonprofit setting.
Necessary Skills Include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational and research skills
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
- Social Media Experience on all major platforms
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Available at least 20-30 hours per week
- Support Development Specialist in planning of Rally’s 4 Quarters for Research program
- Support development department with research and discovery of new partnerships
- Support Development Specialist and Rally Kid Coordinators in the planning for 46 Faces of Rally program
- Support development department in various communications, operations, and projects
- Support development and events department with our spring signature event and other events
- Other tasks as assigned
- Assist with Rally Kid program
- Assist Marketing team with initiatives
- Write and send email blasts
This is an unpaid internship with is a modest stipend.
This role reports directly to and works with the Development Specialist. To apply, please attach a cover letter with three professional references, and your resume. No phone calls please.