Direct a Campaign to Save Antibiotics
- Experience Level
Work for Progress Recruiter
We are Work For Progress, and we are looking for a Recruiter to help us identify our next leaders so we can have the biggest impact on issues like global warming, getting big money out of politics, and protecting our water, air, and public health.
We know that there are major threats to our planet, our health and safety, and our democracy. The good news is that we have solutions. The technology exists, the legislation has been written, and the majority of people are with us on the need to solve these problems.
What we need now is the power to influence our elected officials and the leaders of corporate America to make the right decisions. And sometimes, we need to elect new officials who better represent the public interest.
If you are the kind of person who is ready to work to recruit our next leaders to fight climate change, stop the overuse of antibiotics, or work for clean water, then you should apply to Work For Progress.
The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting talented, entry level and experienced candidates to take on leadership positions within Work for Progress.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with colleagues across the country to coordinate messaging and carry out comprehensive plans to meet our overall staffing goals.
- Identifying top potential candidates, conducts interviews and makes hiring decisions.
- Developing strategic relationships with partner organizations, law and graduate schools and serves as the public face for our recruitment efforts at conferences, career panels and job forums.
- Implementing an online campaign to get the word out about our organization and jobs.
Location: Denver, CO, or Boston, MA
Compensation & Benefits: The target annual compensation for this position is $26,500 in the first year. Work for Progress offers a competitive benefits package. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
To Apply: Apply on our website.
Work for Progress is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy or veteran status.
More searches like this
- Advocacy / Lobbying Environment up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in New Brunswick
- Development / Fundraising Environment up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in New Brunswick
- Human Resources / Recruiting Environment up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in New Brunswick
- Program / Project Management Environment up to $29,999 Full Time jobs in New Brunswick