- Degree Level
Executive Director Job Description
The Coweta Samaritan Clinic (CSC) is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to meeting the primary healthcare needs of Coweta County citizens, ages 19 and older, who are uninsured and lack the financial resources to receive care elsewhere.
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of CSC. The Executive Director exercises day-to-day general executive control and management of the business and affairs of CSC, while carrying out the policy decisions and strategic directions of the Board of Directors. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and is evaluated by the Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
The ongoing responsibilities of the Executive Director include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and Implement Comprehensive Fundraising Plan
- Manage Business and Financial Operations of the Clinic
- Oversee and Support Medical Personnel and Volunteers
- Represent the Clinic to All Community Stakeholders
- Coordinate Strategic Planning and Organizational Development
- Passion for the target population, mission, vision and values of CSC.
- Ten years of successful financial and personnel management responsibility.
- Demonstrated success in major donor fundraising or other personal, customer cultivation.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact in delicate, sensitive, and/or complex situations.
- Good public speaking and advocacy skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills necessary to organize, plan, and direct the work of CSC.
- High energy and ethical integrity, as demonstrated by significant community involvement as well as respect of peers and community.
- Flexibility. Ability to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences; ability to accommodate non-standard work schedules; and ability to work with limited resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Generally, works in a normal office environment where there are minimal hazards and infrequent environmental changes. The nature of the work may require frequent walking, standing, and some lifting as well as exposure to all areas of the clinic.
- The nature of the activities and the key constituencies the Executive Director works with requires flexibility in the hours worked. This position is exempt from Fair Labor Standards and Practices overtime compensation requirements as a professional position requiring substantial specialized knowledge, independent decision-making and supervisory responsibility.
- Reports to the Board of Directors, primarily through the Chairman/Medical Director and Governance Committee.
- Direct Reports include Nurse Administrator, Volunteer/Front Office Coordinator and other positions to be determined.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
$70,000-$80,000 based on experience and/or education.
Please click the “apply” button to submit your cover letter and resume.
Please refer to the supporting document below for a more detailed list of job responsibilities. To learn more about the clinic, visit www.cowetasamaritanclinic.org.