- Experience Level
Position Description: McGill Baptist Church, located in Concord, NC, is seeking a dynamic and visionary Executive Director for its NC 4 star licensed Child Development Center. We are looking for a person motivated by his/her passion for children and their families, interested in developing a team focused on excellence, and knowledgeable in all aspects of early childhood center administration.
Reports to: The McGill Baptist Senior Pastor. Works closely with the Child Development Center Advisory Board.
Key Responsibilities: The Executive Director will be the administrator, primary spokesperson and advocate for all aspects of the McGill Child Development Center ministry.
- The expectations include a demonstrated warm child-centric environment that reflects a high quality early childhood program (B-K) and an engaged and informed staff.
- In addition, the Executive Director will manage and ensure quality financial and facility standards, licensing compliance and effective communications with families and the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or a closely related area or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with B-K certification preferred
- NC Early Childhood Administration Credential
- Level III preferred
- 3-5 years of early childhood teaching and/or management experience
- Working knowledge of all NC licensing standards and requirements
- Strong PC skills, including proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, experience with Brightwheel and other child development related softwares
- Evidence of effective communication skills
- Excellent strategic planning and organizational skills
- Experience with management of finances and budgeting practices
- *Benefits package included
- *Compensation dependent on education and experience