Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience Level
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join the SA Creative Agency.
The SA Creative Agency is a full service brand strategy, marketing and creative division within Success Academy Charter Schools (SACS). Aligning business goals and creative and cultural trends, we partner with internal clients to define the value proposition, develop strategic insights and create marketing campaigns and other creative content to help redefine what’s possible in K-12 public education.
Our Digital Team is a function within the SA Creative Agency and is responsible for directing strategy and managing operations for Success Academy’s digital ecosystem (websites, social channels, mobile applications and e-communications). Our efforts are focused on guiding the digital components supporting enterprise-wide objectives, including:
- Teacher recruitment
- Scholar enrollment
- Fundraising & development
- eLearning and training
- Mission advocacy
Reporting to the Director of Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager should have 3-5 years of experience in digital content production, social media marketing and analytics.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive multiple elements of our social media strategy and execution, including: content calendar planning and deployment, social listening and sentiment monitoring and campaign optimization;
- Provide meaningful audience insights from data (both quantitative and qualitative) that effectively guide decision-making and trigger performance improvements;
- Coordinating with content developers, UX designers and site architects to create compelling and immersive web and mobile experiences - from the planning and user journey stages through launch, analysis and optimization;
- Recommend plans for A/B and multivariate testing and optimization for both paid and social campaigns;
- Acting as a liaison who coordinates across internal departments and SA schools to source and craft content into a cohesive story that is delivered across all social channels;
- Developing and expanding partnerships with social influencers and external partners;
- Acting as a social community manager by encouraging and responding to audience engagements;
- Establish benchmarks based on SACS website(s) and social property data, industry best practices, and marketplace analysis; and
- Share your knowledge of industry-wide best practices across digital content publishing, paid media campaign planning and optimization, organic SEO, audience research, UX, experience personalization and social marketing.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal (should be comfortable presenting and speaking on camera);
- Analytical ability to translate raw digital data into actionable insights;
- Understanding of external vendor-management relationships with insights for maximizing vendor performance;
- Familiarity with audience research and best practices for: online surveys, in-person focus groups and usability testing studies;
- Agency experience preferred, but not required;
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, collaborative environment where innovation is sought, prioritized and rewarded;
- High energy, upbeat attitude, eagerness to embrace moments of joy and celebrate wins with your colleagues; and
- Passion for Success Academy’s mission supporting children and families, many from underserved communities, across New York City.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply here: https://jobs.successacademies.org/job-listing/digital-marketing-manager/503d2a67-f0dd-4968-82fd-71d4c5a0c0da/