- Experience Level
The Coordinator would work with the Director to ensure all the administrative and operational aspects of the Founders Pledge deployment strategy are tracked and updated. You would be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, aiming to meet our ambitious targets when it comes to our community of pledgers in both Europe and North America.
We offer a bespoke experience for exiting and exited pledgers, which comes with a multitude of tasks and deadlines. To be successful you will need to have an impeccable attention to detail throughout the deployment process, whilst liaising with pledgers and providing legal and financial advice through our network of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage our CRM to record:
- Incoming transfers
- Key, legal documents
- Prepare donation receipts and deployment requests
- Identify improvement prospects in our process and modify accordingly
- Manage charity due diligence and post-grant follow-up process
- Arrange regular calls with exited pledgers for updates and tracking purposes
- Identify expansion opportunities through our service and work with the Deployment Director to put into action
- Keep Founders Pledge internal documents up-to-date with processes and standards
- Support with the preparation of quarterly accounts
- Track data points across events attended, research given, and consultations conducted through post-exit journey for all exited and deploying pledgers
- Demonstrable ability in prioritizing and meeting rigid deadlines whilst multitasking
- Clear communication style with various parties, including internal staff, our community of pledgers, and third party financial and legal specialists
- A clear, adaptable approach when working with pledgers and third parties in multiple time zones with different requirements and deadlines
- Take charge to follow up and track progress on individual projects and deployments
- Fluent in English - other languages would be a big plus
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Someone with base understanding in tax law in various markets
- START DATE: October 22, 2018
- WHERE: Our New York City Office
- HOURS: Full Time, 40 Hours per week
- SALARY: $55,000 per annum
Founders Pledge offers our team a competitive benefit package in order to make your work/life balance as simple as possible. This includes:
- 20 days of paid vacation per year
- Full medical, optical and dental insurance, covered by us, with Aetna
- Access to both Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Human Interest
- Commuter benefits with WageWorks
- Discounted membership with your choice of gym
YOU’D ENJOY THIS ROLE IF
You’re passionate about creating meaningful change in the world, love being part of a high-growth organization, and want to learn more about the tech sector. You would be playing a significant role in raising hundreds of millions of dollars for charity.
You’re looking for meaning in your work and to put your time to improving people’s lives, while looking to have that balance with personal time.
HOW TO APPLY
email@example.com - Email us a great half-page cover letter with your resume.