- Experience Level
It's a rare opportunity to be a part of an organization that has moral fiber. Accountants One has been engaged to help this benevolent organization find the right person to join their kind, caring culture.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Come from a tax background.
- Have CPA/MBA & some experience with Individual/Trust returns.
- Be a client-centric individual with superb client service skills.
A few notable facts about this incredible wealth advisory company:
- This is the type of organization that institutes "Final Love Letters" into an estate planning package to make sure your loved ones receive one final memento from you once you have passed.
- They empower women: Most of their clients are older women (because statistically men die first). They noticed that women do no receive as much information regarding financial information as their male counterparts, so they created special classes designed to educate, engage women, and to help them build confidence with regards to financial planning.
- They are Forbes Best in State Wealth Advisors and Financial Times Top Financial Advisors for 2018.
Please send resume directly to email@example.com.