- Experience Level
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT (ISPI)
The International Society for Performance Improvement is a non-profit membership organization that believes “Being Better Matters.” We help people and organizations make a difference. To their co-workers and clients. Their communities. Their world. By providing tools and strategies for effective and universal improvement, we are helping members create bigger impact, make greater contributions, and, ultimately, make our world a better place to be.
The Program Coordinator must enjoy working within a small staff that is member-focused, results-driven, and fast-paced. The ideal candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, accuracy, communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. The Program Coordinator should be a highly motivated, well organized, self-starting individual with experience in using word processing, spreadsheet, database, CRM, and web-based meeting software. This position will work out of our Silver Spring, Maryland office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Program Management: Maintain website and database content related to assigned programs are updated and correct; manage email accounts for assigned programs; coordinate correspondence with ISPI members and constituents when necessary, and liaise with Committees and Board Member(s)
· Provide support for Annual Conference, meetings, and other events, including manage ISPI’s educational abstract programs for educational events and assist with ISPI’s apps for events.
· Setup educational webinars and meetings via Go to Webinar and Go to Meeting for Conferences, events, and other educational opportunities offered by the Society and be available to coordinate calls upon request.
· Check mail at post office, deposit checks, and save electronic copies of transactions, in accordance with accounting policy.
· Provide assistance with the SPI website regarding updating content and resolve issues when they arise.
· Providing general administrative support for office such as answering telephone calls, redirecting calls, taking and conveying accurate messages, processing incoming and outgoing mail and e-mail to ISPI inboxes, maintaining office files and other resource document files, and providing additional support as needed.
· Work collaboratively with other consultants, volunteers, interns, or other individuals who are part of ISPI projects, committees, or task forces.
· Assist the Executive Director to advance the organization
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Candidates must have experience working in CRM database, experience in iMIS a plus
· Experience analyzing data for reports
· Non-profit experience a plus
· Exceptional client and customer service
· Ability to manage a broad set of responsibilities and tasks
· Ability to work in a fast paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality
· Adaptable to change
· Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow up, and able to work in a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinker and results-oriented
· Ability to work under pressure, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
COMPENSATION & HOURS:
This position will be compensated based on experience and work 25-30 hours per week.
How To Apply
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, writing sample, and any other work samples to email@example.com.
Benefits: ISPI provides a monthly cell phone stipend and health insurance.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Education up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Silver Spring
- Customer Service / Retail Education up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Silver Spring
- Education / Teaching Education up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Silver Spring
- Event Planning Education up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Silver Spring
- Marketing / Communications Education up to $29,999 Part Time jobs in Silver Spring