Infant and Toddler Child Care
- Experience Level
Jacob's Ladder School & Therapy Center is looking for strong, self-motivated individuals to join our infant and toddler team. Applicants must possess a strong background and desire to work with infants and toddlers. Must be energetic, nurturing and possess great communication skills.
Temporary, Part Time, and Full Time Positions are available. Come see and feel where HOPE resides.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a warm, safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing the promotes growth and learning
- Knowledge of appropriate infant developmentally practices
- Maintain an organized and clean classroom
- Ensure that children's personal needs are met – feeding, napping, socializing, etc
- Interact with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with parents
Desired Job Qualifications:
- 1+ to 2 years of experience
- CPR & First Aid Training
- Early Childhood Educator
- Empathetic and Caring
- Patient and Kind
- Creative and Flexible
To apply, email Aubry Wuttke at AubryW@jacobsladderschool.net.