Senior Campaign Manager
- Experience Level
Why LLS How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Overview Summary: Responsible for managing and implementing the Georgia Chapter Light the Night fundraising event or core event(s) in support of LLS’ mission, and to achieve and exceed revenue goals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) within the region and/or chapter's chartered area.
- Implement organizational best practices with regard to recruiting and managing high level volunteers, revenue generation activities, expense and fiscal controls and marketing/promotions and logistics resulting in chapter revenue growth and achievement of revenue goals.
- Oversee all aspects of the Georgia Chapter Light the Night fundraising campaign. May also assist with other large fundraising campaign(s) to include Team In Training, School & Youth Programs, Man & Woman of the Year, Leukemia Cup Regatta, or special events.
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the fundraising campaign(s), including fundraising goals, budget recommendations, vendors, volunteer goals, and timelines.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the on-going fundraising campaign(s), including fundraising efficiency (cost/expense), community engagement, event satisfaction, and overall success of the campaign.
- Ensure revenue goals are met by partnering with chapter leadership to identify, recruit, manage and steward volunteer committees and event participants.
- Act as an on-site manager during the campaign fundraising event, overseeing activities, staff, vendors, and volunteers to ensure satisfaction of participants, and resolutions of problems.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing comprehensive support for volunteer leadership and participants to develop and achieve personal fundraising plans, while focusing on the mission of LLS.
- Identify and network with corporations, community groups, schools, and key donors to engage them in the LLS fundraising campaign(s).
- Manage and act as a resource to Campaign Managers, Specialist, and Campaign Assistants relating to their fundraising campaigns and efforts, as well as provide input for hiring, promotion, performance, termination of those supervised.
- Connect with vendors to secure the best rate or donation of services needed for the campaign(s).
- Develop/modify marketing materials (brochures, recruitment, promotional flyers, pledge forms) to promote the fundraising campaign.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS's mission and programs to promote the Society's fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.