Development/Leadership Giving Officer
- Experience Level
Leadership Giving Officer
Reporting to the President, the Leadership Giving Officer will support Georgia Tech’s stellar annual giving program, Roll Call, by identifying, cultivating and soliciting prospects with the capacity to make contributions between $1,000 and $25,000 annually.
With a focus on personal solicitations, stewardship and volunteer management, this position is responsible for:
- Contacting prospects through personal visits, written correspondence and phone calls – to solicit unrestricted support at Roll Call’s Leadership Circle giving levels.
- Managing solicitations made by Alumni Association leadership and volunteers.
- Meeting goal of Leadership Circle dollars and donors among all giving clubs.
- Supporting overall annual fund goals and initiatives.
- Maintaining clear communication with appropriate staff on outcomes related to special requests involving key volunteers, leadership and donors.
- Assisting in stewardship efforts for all Leadership Circle donors with primary emphasis on Georgia Tech’s annual President’s Dinner, Celebrating Roll Call event.
- Maintaining strong relationships with staff from the Office of Development and additional Georgia Tech leadership throughout campus.
Success in our organization depends upon the highest ethics, optimism and enthusiasm. An ideal candidate will have professional fundraising experience in a higher education or non-profit setting, a successful personal solicitation record and excellent communications skills. A technology-savvy professional with a marketing mindset and a drive to improve will do well. A bachelor’s degree is required.