SPC Manager of Multi-Markets Accounts
- Position Type
- Full Time
Job Title: SPC Manager of Multi-Markets Accounts
Reports to: Senior Director, Donor Services
Announcement: July 2018
The Manager of Multi-Market accounts will report to the Senior Director of Donor Services. The Donor Services department within the Finance department is a comprehensive team that manages the donor experience from their interaction with United Way in the donation process. The overall goal of the Donor Services department is to support United Way donors with best in class customer service while engaging with United Way of Greater Atlanta.
The Manager of Multi-Markets will be responsible for working closely with corporate partners to driving overall strategy and development on the Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud platform. They will also work closely with other national partners including EY to ensure the success of their national giving campaign. They will work closely with Donor Services, Donor Engagement, Marketing and I.T.
- Manage the account management for implementation for the EY national campaign.
- Manage the day to day in regard to Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud and the transition to year- round engagement.
- Responsible for stewarding key CSR and other Campaign Contacts for both local and national campaigns, exhibiting robust relationship management skills and strong communication of real-time status in each phase of each ePledge campaign.
- Be able to accurately and effectively communicate any aspect of the process to any audience
- Assist the customer service team in ensuring that all cases are handled to maximum satisfaction
- Coordinate and lead work across DE, IT, and Finance regarding these national campaigns, including:
- Work with company contacts as well as with internal team to acquire and load payment files so that donor’s payments can reflect in the system; therefore, increasing transparency with donors and agencies
- Develop backend processes in coordination with DE operations, IT, and Pledge Processing that aid timely, efficient and accurate data ingestion.
Qualifications & Expectations
- B.S. in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years fundraising/campaign experience and technical experience (Web-Based technologies, Back-end Financial Systems and processing, database management, basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of full application life cycle experience including scope definition, design, development and user training; project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite especially Excel
A successful individual in this role will:
- Possess strong customer service and relationship management skills;
- Possess solid interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be goal-oriented
- Be team-oriented