- Experience Level
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the chief executive officer for the organization and fulfill all required duties.
- Serve as the liaison between CCAR, the Family Connection Collaborative “The Collaborative”, the Georgia Family Connection Partnership, all current and potential funders, and various other community stakeholders.
- Ensure all applicable policies and procedures are followed, and that all internal and external reporting requirements are met in a timely and prudent manner.
- Assist in developing and implementing a collaborative plan as guided by the collaborative and board; with support of collaborative partners.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, board, and funders.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization.
- Ensure the implantation of relevant and viable evaluation measurements in all programs and services the organization is involved in.
- Create meeting timelines, prepare and distribute meeting notifications, correspondence, and agenda materials for all board, collaborative, and committee related meetings.
- Draft policies for the approval of the board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the board as appropriate.
- Recruit, interview, and select staff that have the right technical and professional abilities to help further the organization's mission and direction set by the board and collaborative.
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep them informed of the work of the organization and to identify changes in the community served by the organization.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, funders, politicians, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field. This includes, but is not limited to: psychology, social work, public health, political science and public administration.
- At least 2-5 years of related experience in organizational leadership, human services, or community planning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and general internet software.
- Strong knowledge of public relations and marketing principles are highly desired.
- Experience and applicable certification in substance prevention programs and services preferred or the ability to obtain such certification within the first year of service.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Proficiency in public speaking, group facilitation, training, strategic planning and implementation, data completion, and sub-contract management preferred.
More searches like this
- Executive / Senior Management Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Marys
- Human Resources / Recruiting Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Marys
- Marketing / Communications Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Marys
- Program / Project Management Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Marys
- Research Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Saint Marys