- Experience Level
Focus Community Strategies (FCS) partners with under-resourced neighborhoods to provide innovative and holistic development that produces flourishing communities where God’s Shalom is present. The Lupton Center is the training and consulting division of FCS | Focused Community Strategies. The Lupton Center equips leaders, churches and organizations to have lasting impact in communities experiencing material poverty.
Description: The Lupton Center is seeking a detail-oriented problem solver to serve as our Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator should be a driver who can work independently, organize tasks and calendars, manage projects, and create systems for getting work done efficiently. As The Lupton Center is growing rapidly, and the Logistic Coordinator will significantly increase our capacity to fulfill our mission.
Strong applicants for this position will be self-motivated, team-oriented, and highly detailed and organized. Applicants must be able manage multiple tasks and schedules while maintaining communications with the Lupton Center team.
- Manage Client Accounts: The Lupton Center engages a significant and diverse number of clients with a wide variety of needs. The Logistics Coordinator will ensure that from the intake call to contract fulfillment we care well for each client.
- Establish Efficient Systems: The Logistics Coordinator will work with the Lupton Center team to create efficient systems that allow us to care well for our clients, effectively execute our resources, and reach our objectives.
- Scheduling: The Logistics Coordinator will manage the calendar for The Lupton Center team. This includes, but is not limited to, phone calls, meetings, events, as well as travel and lodging.
- Inventory Management: The Logistics Coordinator will oversee the inhouse and online inventory of The Lupton Center’s books and curricula.
- Support Lupton Center Director: The Logistics Coordinator will support the Director of The Lupton Center with day to day needs that arise with ongoing projects or client accounts.
- Hosting: As clients come to FCS for tours, meetings, events, or consultations, the Logistics Coordinator will work with The Lupton Center team to ensure we host well.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to collaborate effectively, multitask, and be flexible during change
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google products, social media, and graphic design is a plus
- Available to work occasional weekends and after hours only for special events
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Customer Service / Retail Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Religion / Faith-based $30,000 - $39,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta