Toddler & Preschool Teaching Positions
- Position Type
- Full Time
Atlanta First Day School is seeking Infant, Toddler & Preschool teachers for the 2018 school year. S/He should have experience producing lesson plans and creating exciting learning opportunities for young children.
• Motivate and stimulate children’s learning and development by using a variety of activities and instructional methods like songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.
• Design and follow a weekly lesson plan.
• Assess students performance and progress through observation, anecdotal notes and other methods to ensure they are mastering outlined developmental skills on a regular basis.
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide timely follow up to inquiries/requests.
• Follow and comply with NAEYC/BFTS teaching standards and safety regulations.
• Knowledge of the Georgia Early Learning & Development Standards.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Required: CDA or Higher
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree or Higher