Nonprofit Solutions Consultant
- Experience Level
Do you have a deep passion and commitment towards work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the #1 leader in solutions-driven non-profit software management company in which your results matter!
Giveffect was founded in 2012 and has built from the ground up a suite of cloud-based software that focuses specifically on the needs of non-profit businesses. From online giving to e-mail marketing, event fundraising to volunteer management, Giveffect can combine up to 10 separate systems! With our Smart Automation technology, Giveffect saves our clients time and frees up resources to focus on what matters the most – making an impact.
- Everyone is an asset to the team and contributes to our awesome culture!
- We are not just good at what we do, we are GREAT!
- We believe in high ownership potential.
You will be in daily contact with leading nonprofit organizations nationwide and you will set up information-only sessions to help these organizations become better acquainted with Giveffect's 10 software systems. Using industry best practices and modern sales tools, you’ll identify and target potential nonprofit clients within clearly defined verticals and set up information-only demonstrations. This role is part of our sales team. However, nonprofit background (esp development background) is a must to join this team.
You will engage with nonprofit senior staff around the country. The ideal candidate is a fast learner and comfortable knowing that this role has commission and quota requirements (sales role) - with a genuine passion to make a difference. Someone who loves talking to nonprofit staff over the phone and helping them create efficiency in their workflows.
We value our product, culture, and talent at Giveffect, so we would love to see you succeed and grow your career.
In this role, you will:
Spend your day talking to nonprofit staff (especially senior staff).
- Call nonprofits to setup information-only demonstrations.
- Conduct nonprofit consultation walk-through's.
- Drive outbound sales activities (e.g. email campaigns, cold calling, lead generation, and lead follow-up).
- Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects.
- Set up and conduct meetings.
- Close nonprofit business (this is a sales role ut you will only serve nonprofits)
Giveffect is conveniently located in Atlanta’s central business district of Midtown with access to free parking and public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join a fun, vibrant, high energy, collaborative, casual culture
- To truly make a difference in providing solutions to non-profits
- To work in a cool office with an open work environment
- If you love to work on and resolve challenging problems with lots of room for growth
Am I a Fit, Well Let’s See …
- Are you an experienced business development non-profit professional?
- Are you a recent college graduate (Business, Social Work and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable). We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Are you in career transition from an education, family services or social services role? We are willing to train the right candidate!
We also need you to:
- Be a team player and have a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have BEST IN CLASS listening, communication and phone skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things
- Have demonstrated ability to work through and around obstacles and challenges
- Be highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Have a strong results orientation and a high level of resiliency
What Do We Offer?
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days/Holidays
- Fun Company Events
- Tools, Training and Mentorship to Thrive!
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Science / Technology $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Science / Technology $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Science / Technology $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Science / Technology $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Science / Technology $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta